How do I file a complaint?

Complete and submit the following form(s). Please note that forms must be signed.

Building Department Complaint Form (for Property Maintenance and/or Building Safety and Fire complaints)

Zoning Department Complaint Form (for Animal Husbandry, Signs, Construction Site Stormwaters, Illicit Discharges, Unregistered/Derelict Vehicles, and/or Other complaints)

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit for a shed?
2. Do I need a permit to erect a fence?
3. What zoning district am I in?
4. What are my setback requirements?
5. Can I have chickens or other livestock on my property?
6. How do I file a complaint?
7. Can I subdivide my property?
8. Does the Town have a survey of my property?
9. Where can I find the Schedule of Use Regulations?
10. Where can I find the Schedule of Bulk Regulations?
11. What is the procedure for obtaining a Variance?
12. What is an Area Variance?
13. What is a Use Variance?
14. Where do I find definitions for terms contained within the Town's Zoning Code?
15. Why wasn’t I notified that my neighbor is building a house, pool, deck, etc.?