How do I contact my Town Board representative?

The Town is divided into four wards, and each representative is elected to represent their ward on the Town Board every two years.

Ward 1 Councilperson: Neil Krupnick – 845-233-4775 or email Neil.

Ward 2 Councilperson: David Ray – 845-518-4299 or email David.

Ward 3 Councilperson: Stephen Woodcock – 845-905-2685 or email Stephen.

Ward 4 Councilperson: Kenneth Schneider – 845-229-0729 or email Ken.

To determine your ward and your representative, please see the Ward Map (PDF) and the following PDFs which are arranged in alphabetical order by street name.

Hyde Park Streets W1 (PDF)

Hyde Park Streets W2 (PDF)

Hyde Park Streets W3 (PDF)

Hyde Park Streets W4 (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. How long is the Supervisor’s term?
2. How do I contact the Supervisor?
3. What is the primary job of the Supervisor?
4. How do I contact my Town Board representative?
5. How do I make a complaint regarding property maintenance or a zoning issue?
6. What is the Town doing to improve the business district?
7. What projects are under way in Hyde Park?
8. What do my tax dollars pay for?
9. Who is in charge of water and sewer for the Town?